- This event has passed.
David McIver – Looking for The One
May 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm$10.00
Someone in your life is about to experience Jesus. This luncheon is about the lost people in your life. The broken, the forgotten, the abused and the outcasts. The family member who wants nothing to do with Jesus. But what our time together is really about — is you. Because as you look for the one, you become like the One. You become more like Jesus.
David McIver has been with the PraiseLive team since 1985 and is currently the Executive Director. He has continuously shepherded the ministry’s growth from one FM signal out of Osakis, MN to several FM signals, satellite broadcasts, online streaming, domestic and international affiliates and a worldwide app. David is a chapel leader with Baseball Chapel, serving Major League Baseball players including the Minnesota Twins. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biblical Studies from Bethel University. His life purpose is to look for the one who needs to experience Jesus.
For your safety, we will practice the following social distancing guidelines:
- You can purchase tickets in advance at https://may21fw.eventbrite.com
- Tables will be positioned 6 feet or more apart
- We will seat 6 people per table
- Broadway Ballroom staff will be wearing masks
- Attendees are encouraged to wear masks when not eating or drinking
- Any high-risk individuals are encouraged to stay home. We will live stream on our Facebook page and make a recording available online after the event.